The Associate Account Manager position at FG|PG is responsible for supporting Account Managers, Directors, and Officers with projects through production and ensuring the project is completed on time, on budget, and according to quality standards.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Manage Trade Show Exhibits and Events – Including but not limited to:
- Work with direct reports as referenced above to plan, organize and support activities relative to trade shows, exhibits, and events
- Following project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications. Confer with direct reports to discuss work procedures, change orders, and construction issues
- Initiate and maintain liaison with direct reports and other contacts to facilitate project activities
- Establish vendor quotes and procure necessary supplies or services
- Monitor and control projects to ensure it is completed on schedule and within budget per direct report directive and assignments
Budgeting/Accounting – Including but not limited to:
- Work with the finance department to manage contracts’ financial aspects to protect the company’s interest and maintain a good relationship with the client
- Monitor the time allocated for assigned projects, notifying the direct report of any anticipated overages or delays
- Purchase materials, services, and travel on behalf of the clients and account management team and reconcile all purchases and expenses
Research and Client Deliverables – Including but not limited to:
- Represent the company in internal and external projects and strategic meetings
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, team, and clients
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling, as well as client presentations
- Follow up with clients regarding signed agreements, deposit invoices, and account receivables
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 3 years of Event and Trade Show Experience
- Computer Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Google Workspace, and QuickBooks
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin is a plus
We are looking for someone that can work out of our Huntington Beach, CA Headquarters.
Travel up to 15%
FG|PG does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions). All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.