The Account Executive-New Business Development is responsible for driving and cultivating new business opportunities on behalf of the company through inbound leads and outbound strategy. The New Business Development-Account Executive engages in all stages of the pre-launch cycle, from prospecting to leading capabilities presentations, preparing responses to RFPs, leading the pitch process, and negotiating contracts. Able to effectively qualify prospects, present customized solutions to senior executives, and build long-term relationships for FG|PG. This role will take all appropriate and necessary action to ensure prospective clients regard the company highly and rely upon FG|PG as their resource for present and future experiential marketing communications solutions.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a high level of sales activity through prospecting calls, face-to-face appointments, presentations, referrals, and networking events
- Responsible for forecasting revenue opportunities
- Lead all aspects of capabilities presentations, sales presentations, pitches, and proposal generation for existing client base and prospects
- Provide strategy and creative direction internally, including preparing creative briefs and communicating with the account management team (if applicable) to ensure that client objectives are being met
- Interface with the creative and management team to develop creative proposals.
- Travel to events for prospecting purposes, prospect/client appointments, engagement of new client contacts, and project delivery
- Serve as a strategic partner to prospective clients by driving solutions that deliver measurable business results
- Meet with high-level sales and marketing executives to be part of their strategic planning and brand communication initiatives
- Through the research of client organization and business landscape, bring a consultative approach by creating new ideas, techniques, and customized solutions that are outside of the RFI/RFP circle that clients can consider deploying to exceed their brand objectives
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university and a minimum of five years of experience in business development in the marketing services, event marketing, and experiential marketing industry
- Five years of experience selling multiple event service solutions; focus on creative, production, and experiential sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and Google Docs
- Knowledge of account management, accounting, marketing, and strategies
- Experience with budget management and financial tracking
We are ideally looking for someone that can work out of our Huntington Beach, CA Headquarters.
Travel up to 25%
FG|PG does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions). All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.