The Account Manager position at FG|PG is responsible for managing projects through production and ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, and according to quality standards; reviewing prospective projects and estimates with the Account Director(s) or Officer(s) before proposal submission to determine feasibility; lead pre-construction meeting to verify expectations; developing project schedules; generating appropriate work orders; addressing any questions (new build construction, lead times, use of materials, etc.); scheduling final client viewing to address any issues that may develop before packing and shipping; leading post-show construction/meeting; maintaining change order log on all projects and ensuring all changes have been noted on prints.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Manage Trade Show Exhibits and Events – Including but not limited to:
- Work with all departments to plan, organize and direct activities relative to trade shows, exhibits, and events
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of company policy and contract specifications
- Confer with supervisors and project managers to discuss such matters as work procedures, change orders, and construction issues
- Initiate and maintain liaison with clients and other contacts to facilitate project activities
- Establish vendor relationships and procures necessary supplies or services
- Monitor and control the project to ensure it is completed on schedule and within budget
Budgeting/Accounting – Including but not limited to:
- Work with the finance department to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect the company’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with the client
- Monitor the time allocated for assigned projects, notifying the direct report of any anticipated overages or delays
- Purchase materials, services, and travel on behalf of the clients and account management team, including managing and reconciling all purchases and expenses
Client Management and Reporting – Including but not limited to:
- Represent the company in internal and external projects and strategic meetings
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, team, and clients
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling, as well as client presentations
- Follow up with clients regarding signed agreements, deposit invoices, and account receivables
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences degree in Business Administration, Communication, Marketing, or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of Event and Trade Show Experience
- Computer Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Google Workspace, and QuickBooks
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin is a plus
We are looking for someone that can work out of our Huntington Beach, CA Headquarters.
Travel up to 25%
FG|PG does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions). All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.